Rechtsanwalt and partner at Tyskret Sagawe & Klages
About Maximilian Juncker
Maximilian Juncker is your specialist for any project concerning employment and HR law, both individual and collective issues. At Tyskret Sagawe & Klages, he advises companies, start-ups and leading employees on all aspects of German employment law, be it assistance with day-to-day issues or court proceedings. He offers his support when it comes to negotiation, drafting and termination of regular employment contracts, complex contracts with Directors and General Managers or development of collective regulations and agreements.
In addition, he advises in the fields of commercial and trade law, including General Terms of Business, enforcement of claims or the implications and consequences of bankruptcy. He focuses on international and cross-border cases and concepts as well as their transformation into German law.
Maximilian Juncker started his work as a lawyer in a major law firm in Münster before joining Tyskret Sagawe & Klages. During his time as a trainee lawyer, he experienced from insights into law firms specialising in employment and sports law as well as an employers´ association in the textiles economy.
After business hours he can be found enjoying the city’s beauty, playing hockey or travelling to the seaside near and far.
List of publications
- Regular publications on employment law e. g. in “Zeitschrift für öffentliches Arbeits- und Tarifrecht (öAT)” with „Hass im Netz und die arbeitsrechtlichen Konsequenzen“, öAT 2018, 4.
- Pending conferral of a doctorate on employment and sports law
- Admission to the German Bar 2015
- Specialisation course on employment law 2014
- Legal clerkship, Münster, 2013 to 2015
- University studies in Hamburg and Paris