About Dr. Johannes Klages
Dr. Johannes Klages is a partner at and a co-founder of Sagawe & Klages. Being a lawyer, he advises clients from Denmark and Norway, especially on all their economic undertakings in Germany. Most notably he specialises in the formation of companies.
Further, Johannes Klages supports corporations with all aspects of trade and corporate law – especially in cross-border affairs concerning tax law. When litigating in transnational affairs his clients can profit from his more than 30 years of professional and litigation experience.
In his spare time, Johannes Klages likes to unwind and enjoy a bit of slack on the water. Unless the wind is picking up, that is – in which case he prefers to sail close-hauled. Besides sailing, Johannes Klages enjoys riding his motorcycle or going cross-country, be it with or without skis.
- Specialised lawyer for tax law, 1993 – 2019
- Lawyer at an old-established office in Freiburg, 1989 to 1991
- Admission to the German bar, 1989
- Doctorate in law, Freiburg, 1989
- Faculty at Max-Planck-Institute for foreign and international criminal law, Nordic states division, 1983 to 1989
- University studies at Regensburg, Oslo and Freiburg