Fields of activity
Advice regarding German law for Nordic and international enterprises
We offer legal advice for businesses from Nordic countries but also advise German as well as international clients, particularly regarding real estate and renewable energies. Founding new companies, offering support with investments and acquisitions, international litigation: We help you with all legal issues regarding the foundation and management of companies in Germany and beyond.
We specialise in legal advice regarding real estate issues and renewable energy projects – for Nordic, international and for German clients. At the same time we can support you in all areas of cross-border legal communication.
Individual German legal advice for your business
Our German lawyers will assist you as an entrepreneur with all legal matters arising from activities on the German market. German entrepreneurs can profit from us in the same way. We provide individual solutions, most notably for the following issues:
- How can I buy, sell or develop real estate in Germany?
- How can I invest in renewable energies in Germany and how do I make the necessary legal arrangements?
- How do I start up a new business in Germany? What do I have to keep in mind when developing a business?
- How do I start up successfully?
- How do I export goods and services to Germany?
- How do I arrange and conclude contracts in accordance with German and international law?
- What do I as a managing director have to know about German law?
- What legal considerations come with employing staff in Germany?
- How can I litigate in Germany and enforce titles here?
- How can I invest and maintain capital in Germany in a legally secure way?
- How do I arrange corporate succession in Germany? What legal considerations do I have to take into account as a foreign heir?
- How can I protect myself as a creditor and assert my claims?
We understand Nordic and international entrepreneurs – quite literally
Through our tight and long-standing professional, personal and familial ties to Denmark, Norway and Sweden and our international experience, we know that the entrepreneurial perspectives and cultures of these countries differ. This is why we see ourselves not merely as lawyers but as your advisors and supporters: We help you to tackle formal and legal obstacles in Germany while tearing down language barriers. Besides German and English, all our lawyers speak at least one Nordic language.